About Turkish Association of Canada - TAC
Turkish Association of Canada (TAC) is a Not-for-Profit, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in May of 2014 in Ottawa, Canada
TAC was established in order to bring together individuals who are of Turkish or Turkic background, as well as those who are interested in the culture, language, and politics of the Republic of Turkey.
TAC aims to gather the community around social and cultural events;
- to build awareness of Turkish activities in the community
- to promote knowledge and represent the Turkish Community in Canada
- to organize other activities related to education, academics, and culture
- to collaborate and network with other partners/organizations within Canada and abroad
- to support and encourage Turkish/Turkic students in regards to accommodation and their academic well-being
- to contribute in skilled and sustainable ways to improve the performance and capacity of community organisations
- as well as to reach out to the Canadian Government and Non-Government Organisations for interchanging and collaborating in ideas and resources.
Ever since its foundation, Turkish Association of Canada (TAC) has been actively organizing events in order to carry out its mission, and to represent both Turkish-Canadian citizens as well as Canadians interested in Turkey.
TAC is interested in creating an effective platform between the people and the representatives of Canada, as well as the possibilities and the advantages that Turkey is able to offer.
TAC is active on social media!
You can follow us for our upcoming activities and for announcements in regards to events within the Turkish-Canadian community via;
- Facebook - /TurkishCanada
- Twitter - @TurkCanada
- E-mail -
We are interested in your feedback! Please contact us via the information listed above to let us know what you would like to see in the community, share your questions and concerns, as well as letting us know if you are interested in helping TAC bring a positive change in the community!